Washington, DC - The U.S. Department of State releases today the 2015 State of Global Partnerships Report, which highlights the most innovative and scalable public-private partnerships from around the Department. The release is part of the annual Global Partnerships Week celebration occurring from March 9-15.
The Secretary’s Office of Global Partnerships released the inaugural State of Global Partnerships report last year. This year’s report features profiles of twelve exemplary partnerships from different offices in the State Department and at embassies, as well as an updated entry on the Veterans Innovation Partnership (VIP) and two new partnerships to watch.
The featured partnerships include:
- 100,000 Strong in the Americas
- Coca-Cola MENA Scholars Partnership
- Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC)
- Diplomatic Culinary Partnership
- YALI Crowdfunding Campaign Initiative
- Climate and Clean Air Coalition (CCAC) Oil and Gas Methane Partnership
- Ambassador’s Entrepreneurial Challenge
- Alliance for Artisan Enterprise
- Alliance for Affordable Internet (A4AI)
- DC Greening Embassies Forum
- Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB, and Malaria
- Veterans Innovation Partnership
- DREAMS: Adolescent Girls and Young Women’s Initiative
- Vietnam Road Safety Program
The 2015 report can be found here.