Washington, DC - Ten Nominations Sent to the Senate:
NOMINATIONS SENT TO THE SENATE:
- Almo J. Carter, of the District of Columbia, to be a Commissioner of the United States Parole Commission for a term of six years, vice Cranston J. Mitchell, term expired.
- Finch Fulton, of Alabama, to be an Assistant Secretary of Transportation, vice Carlos A. Monje, Jr.
- William Ellison Grayson, of California, to be Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to the Republic of Estonia.
- Julie Elizabeth Hocker, of Pennsylvania, to be an Assistant Secretary of Labor, vice Kathleen Martinez, resigned.
- John Chase Johnson, of Oklahoma, to be Inspector General, Federal Communications Commission. (New Position)
- Jenny A. McGee, of Texas, to be an Associate Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development, vice R. David Harden.
- Thomas M. Mistele, of Florida, to be a Director of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation for a term expiring December 31, 2022, vice Gregory Karawan, term expired.
- Judy Shelton, of California, to be a Member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the unexpired term of fourteen years from February 1, 2010, vice Janet L. Yellen, resigned.
- Charles A. Stones, of Kansas, to be a Member of the Board of Directors of the Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation, vice Bruce J. Sherrick.
- Christopher Waller, of Minnesota, to be a Member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for a term of fourteen years from February 1, 2016, vice Sarah Bloom Raskin, resigned.