Menlo Park, California - SRI International will host Xconomy’s annual technology forum, Robo Madness West, on April 7, 2015, from 1 to 5 p.m. at SRI’s headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
Taking place during National Robotics Week, the event brings together some of the industry’s foremost thought leaders to discuss current trends in robotics while exploring the business, social and innovation implications for the coming years.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jim McCollum, President and CEO, Restoration Robotics
- Alastair Bathgate, Co-founder and CEO, Blue Prism
- David Bruemmer, Co-founder and CEO, 5D Robotics
- David Cann, Co-founder and CEO, Double Robotics
- Steve Cousins, Founder and CEO, Savioke
- Roger Hine, Co-founder and CTO, Liquid Robotics
- John Hsu, Co-founder and Chief Scientist, Open Source Robotics Foundation
- Andra Keay, Managing Director, Silicon Valley Robotics
- Ryan Kuder, Managing Director, Qualcomm Robotics Accelerator (Powered by Techstars)
- Patryk Laurent, Director of R&D, Brain Corporation
- Rich Mahoney, Director of Robotics Program, SRI International
- Jacob Rosen, Co-founder and CEO, Applied Dexterity; Professor of Medical Robotics, UCLA
- Alex Vardakostas, Founder and CEO, Momentum Machines
- Kyle Vogt, CEO, Cruise Automation
- Melonee Wise, CEO, Fetch Robotics
- Bilal Zuberi, Partner, Lux Capital
For more information, including the event schedule and registration information, visit www.xconomyforum74.eventbrite.com.
Xconomy is an innovative news and events organization with outposts in Boston, Boulder/Denver, Detroit, New York, Raleigh-Durham, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Texas, and Wisconsin. It is dedicated to providing business and technology leaders with timely, insightful, close-to-the-scene information about the local personalities, companies, and technological trends that best exemplify today's high-tech economy. Xconomy is staffed by world-class journalists and media professionals, and supported by the "Xconomists," who include some of the world's leading innovators.