Washington, DC - President Donald J. Trump today announced the designation of a Presidential Delegation to attend the Inauguration of His Excellency Macky Sall, President of the Republic of Senegal, on April 2, 2019, in Dakar, Senegal.
The Honorable Mark Green, Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development, will lead the delegation.
Members of the Presidential Delegation:
- The Honorable Tulinabo S. Mushingi, United States Ambassador to the Republic of Senegal and the Republic of Guinea-Bissau
- Mr. David Bohigian, Acting President and Chief Executive Officer, Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- Ms. Whitney Baird, Deputy Assistant Secretary for West Africa and Security Affairs, Department of State
- Ms. Emily Elston, Director for African Affairs, National Security Council
- Mr. Carl Sosebee, Senior Advisor to the Director, Peace Corps