Seeley, California - Imperial County Sheriff’s Investigators conducted a Probation and Parole compliance check in the township of Seeley CA with the assistance of the Imperial County Probation Department and the United States Border Patrol. As a result five Seeley residents were arrested for various violations as follows:
- 21 year old Juan Alberto Aguilar was arrested for possession of a controlled substance for sales, possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of parole.
- 49 year old David Michael Hale was arrested for being under the influence of a controlled substance and delaying or resisting a peace officer in the performance of his duties.
- 18 year old Miguel Perez was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, providing false identification to a peace officer and for a misdemeanor arrest warrant.
- 26 year old Jose Antonio Martinez was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and for violation of probation.
- 22 year old Jesus Perez Jr. was arrested for a misdemeanor arrest warrant.
All subjects were booked into the Imperial County Jail and their respective cases will be forwarded to the Imperial County District Attorney’s Office for review and prosecution.