Washington, DC - Today, the Secretary Kerry’s Office of Global Partnerships at the U.S. Department of State released the third annual State of Global Partnerships Report, which highlights public-private partnerships in the Department and in embassies around the world. The release coincides with the annual Global Partnerships Week, taking place from March 7-13, 2016.
This year’s 2016 report features profiles of ten partnerships that serve as examples of how public-private partnerships can help advance the Secretary’s strategic priorities, as outlined in the 2015 Quadrennial Defense and Diplomacy Review.
Featured partnerships include:
- Global Community and Resilience Fund (GCERF)
- International diaspora Engagement Alliance (IdEA)
- Pink Ribbon Red Ribbon (PRRR)
- Campaign to Eliminate Violence Against Women
- Women in Science (WiSCi) Girls STEAM Camp
- Chocolate Tumaco
- S. – ASEAN Business Alliance for Competitive Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- IN3: Innovators, Investors, and Institutions
- Thai – U.S. Creative Partnership
- Energy and Climate Partnership of the Americas (ECPA)
The report also includes content on how the Secretary’s Office of Global Partnerships fosters partnerships as a convener, catalyzer, collaborator, and cultivator within the Department.