Washington, DC - President Donald J. Trump today announced the members of the Presidential Delegation to the Republic of Korea to attend the Opening Ceremony and events of the 2018 PyeongChang Paralympic Winter Games beginning Friday, March 9, 2018.
- The Honorable Kirstjen M. Nielsen, Secretary of Homeland Security, will lead the delegation.
Members of the Presidential Delegation:
- The Honorable Marcia Lee Kelly, Deputy Assistant to the President, Director of White House Management & Administration, and Director of the Executive Office of the President – Office of Administration
- Mr. Marc E. Knapper, Chargé d’Affaires ad interim, U.S. Embassy Seoul
- The Honorable John Bardis, Assistant Secretary for Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- General Vincent K. Brooks, Commander of United Nations Command, Combined Forces Command, and United States Forces Korea
- Staff Sergeant Elizabeth Marks, U.S. Army World Class Athlete Program and 2016 Gold Medalist, Paralympic Swimming