Imperial Valley News Center
Washington, DC - Today, Congressman Juan Vargas (CA-51) released the following statement regarding President Obama’s Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 Budget.
Seattle, Washington - The New Year has brought any number of new challenges into our lives-including a law that requires the residents of Seattle to separate food waste for recycling, says the Association of Mature American Citizens.
Pakse, Laos - Today, Counselor Tom Shannon and Senior Advisor to the Secretary Ambassador David Thorne led a U.S. delegation to the Extraordinary Meeting of the Friends of the Lower Mekong in Pakse, Laos. This is the first time the Friends of the Lower Mekong, a donor coordination group, have come together with the countries of the Lower Mekong to discuss the connection between water resources, energy needs, and food security.
Sacramento, California - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced the following appointments.
Sacramento, California - State Assembly Speaker Toni G. Atkins announced the appointment of Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia (D- Coachella) to The California Economic Development Commission (CED). The Commission was established in 1971, as a statewide, bipartisan advisory commission chaired by Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom.
Page 1951 of 2176
- Imperial Irrigation District employees, volunteers, support Shop with a Cop, local children
- Governor Brown on Two-Year Anniversary of Paris Agreement
- Congratulating NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg
- Imperial County Announces Appointment of Tony Rouhotas, Jr. as New County Executive Officer
- Governor Brown Issues Statement on Death of San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee